Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Tails from the Underbelly - Meet the Cast

Sorry for the late addition of pictures, but things have been a little hectic. So, without further ado, here's the cast of characters for this season's episodes of Tails from the Underbelly:

Cristal:
Photobucket Photobucket

Flame:
Photobucket Photobucket


Merlot:
Photobucket Photobucket

Pearl:
Photobucket Photobucket

Port:
Photobucket Photobucket


Zin(fandel):
Photobucket Photobucket

Notes on the cast:
The perspective on the pictures is a little off. I had to resize them to put them on here, and so some of the pups look a little funny. I assure you, they are normal looking in every way. Port is the male. Everyone else is a girl. As of right now, Zin is a mismark, but if you look REAL close, you can see a start of some coloring at the corner of her eye. Hopefully, it will come in. Pearl and Flame have yet to earn their "wine" names, but I have the feeling that they will have those in the next week or so. All are really active, and some are even trying to stand and walk.

3 comments:

Sarah said...

Well, thank doG! I thought I was going to have to drive up to Iowa with my camera in hand! HAA! Thanks, I needed my puppy fix. :-)

Sherilyn said...

You're welcome to come on up! :) We always need good puppy sitters! ;) hehe

Hugs!
Sherilyn

coopercreek said...

Aww. How sweet are they!! Tons of puppy breath to go around. Hmmm, wine names, eh? I'll have to put my thinking cap on.